The "aghealth" e-mail list server is open to anyone interested in agricultural health and safety. We
welcome and encourage everyone to participate by posting comments or questions about agricultural health and safety.
List servers using e-mail technology do a wonderful job expediting communication between people to exchange valuable
information. List servers typically focus on a particular subject, such as agricultural health and safety that allow
participants to collaborate with each other regardless of the distance between them.
The information posted to the list server may not always be of interest to you. That's why giving a good brief
description in the "Subject" line is extremely important when posting messages.
Some appropriate topics for posting on the aghealth list server include:
- Questions regarding all aspects of ag health and safety.
- Research and findings related to ag health and safety.
- Seminars and other events of interest to ag health and safety
- New programs relating to ag health and safety.
- URLs (web addresses) for ag health and safety-related home pages.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To subscribe to the aghealth listserv, go to the